Fri, Aug 04|
Local Flavors, Local Farmers: A Seed-to-Plate Dining Extravaganza with Chef Abigail Schmitt and East of Eden Farm
Join us at the long table for a culinary community experience you will never forget!
Time & Location
Aug 04, 2023, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Bellingham, 4968 Patton Rd, Bellingham, WA 98226, USA
About the event
By chance are you looking for a little mid summer splurge, perhaps a romantic yet social date night, a delightful way to taste new flavors of local produce all the while enjoying good conversation with 30 people around a long table surrounded by your favorite community farmscape? Well then, look no further!
We've partnered with Chef Abigail Schmitt to create a spectacular East of Eden community/culinary EXPERIENCE. This one is gonna be fun AND fancy!
Open to all, this is a ticketed event that we think will be surely worth your while! A summer evening of gathering together as a community to savor the flavors of Cascadia. Indulge in our local bounty, inspired and concocted by an international chef now based in Bellingham!
- $110 per person, includes the fully catered four course dining experience. Enjoy a wine pairing alongside each course for an additonal $45
- Please arrive promptly at East of Eden Farmhouse at 7pm and choose your spot at the long dinner table on the farm grounds. Mingle and get to know the other 30 guests before dinner begins
- Dinner will be served at 7:30, a 4-course tasting menu that will nourish and inspire.
- Dishes created by chef Abigail using all local produce, showcasing the organic vegetables, fruits and flora from East of Eden.
- Please note any dietary restrictions at checkout
We look forward to sharing this new and special experience with you.
- Ticket type
+$2.75 service fee+$2.75 service fee
- Ticket type
4-course Dinner + Wine PairingPrice$155.00
+$3.88 service fee+$3.88 service fee